Saturday, November 1, 2014

Note to Karry

Hi! I wanted to answer your question. When I started designing, it was all for Pixel Scrapper - the blog train and the designer challenges that Marisa gives us. Then I wanted to do more, so I went in search of more blog trains to join (ended up with 9) and I also searched different forums for challenges that I could make kits for. Here are the ones that I found...

-  Plain Digital Wrapper forum Color Challenge

-  Digital Scrapbooking Studio forum Color Challenge

-  With Love Studio forum Color Challenge

-  Wilma4Ever forum Create-A-Kit

Check them out and maybe you'll find some to try. Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you liked them.

Hugs,
Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Pauline- Thanks so much for the information! I will definitely check them out. -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Pixel Scrapper and viewed your gorgeous home, and could not let it pass. Awesome furniture pieces that has the perfect touch of elegance. Thank you for the gift. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to take over your question. I have a question. I got mixed up with full sized kits and tagger sized kits....Can you tell me if you have any tag sized kits or if they are all full (300dpi) kits

    ReplyDelete